LORD PHATRICK BRIDGES ACID AND HOUSE CLASSICS WITH TRACKS ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF DANCE MUSIC TODAY.
Starting out bubbly and seemingly carefree, this all-vinyl mix quickly finds its way into an interstellar black hole where the acid overlords beckon you to dance into oblivion. With contemporary cuts taking up most of the first half, around the 30 minute mark we head back to the late 80s for some EBM and genre-defining Acid House, ultimately blissing out into an infinite cosmic sunrise with Legowelt as the mix comes to a close.
A seasoned DJ with roots in the Minneapolis hardcore and techno scenes of the early 2000s, Lord Phatrick (Pat Jandro) has shared bills with the likes of Derek Plaslaiko and Paul Birken, and his mixes have been featured on IntergalacticFM. Since his reign in Seattle, he’s guested at various nights around town including Medical Records RX, #frenchface’s Am I Normal, and Mouth2Mouth at Pony, as well as the Thumpin’ Thursday/Robota radio podcast.
- Transllusion – Unordinary Realities
- Ekman – Don’t Let Them In
- Boris Divider – Shadow Renegade
- Adam X – In A Race Against Time
- Guy Andrews – Ambient Track
- Jerome Hill – Bully Beef
- //TENSE// - Disconnect Myself (Beau Wanzer Adjustment)
- Black Merlin – Burn It
- Tribantura – Lack Of Sense
- Fast Eddie – Jack 2 The Sound
- Jerome Hill – Dustbin Acid
- Gesloten Cirkel – The Real Melbourne House
- Red 7 – I Lost My Shoes On Acid
- Maurice – This is Acid (A New Dance Craze) S&T Mix
- D’Marc Cantu – Size & Shape
- Legowelt – Anaconda Flow
Augmented by an Arturia Microbrute and Roland TR-8
Download Link: https://soundcloud.com/motor-collective/mtrmx019
Mix Length: 01:07:22